Needle + Pine | November Mood Board
1.’Fallen Leaves’ triangular shawl by Justyna Lorkowska.
2. Foraged plant and mineral dyed cotton quilt, hand pieced by Ashley Thayer.
3. Hand block printed textiles by sisters Hopie & Lily Stockman of Block Shop Textiles.
4. Minimalist handmade fashion by Atuko
5. Natural cork products by Spapla
6. Minimalist mirrors by Ben and Aja Blanc
7. Handmade drawstring bag by Navrot Szycie
8. Hand embridery by Emillie Ferris.
9. Sage Pants by Lauren Winter Co.
10. Handmade painted tunic by Summer Cortez.
11. Black oak wood tote by Grav Grav.
12. Macrame wall hanging by Teddy and Wool.
13. Printed forest wall tapestry by Lost in Nature.
14. Metallic powder oxfords by Kats and Birds.
15. Printed silk dressing gown by Squeak Design.
16. Fall printed dress by Aluma Handmade.
17. Brown textured oxfords by Kats and Birds
18. Milena Silvano Diamond Kimono sold by General Store.
19. Framed Crochet leaf by Susanna Bauer.
20. Hand dyed autumnal yarn by Wol Met Verve.
The Fiber Studio Monday Mood Board occurs once a month and features the best in textile products from small, independent makers. Each month the mood board theme is announced ahead of time so that makers can suggest their products for inclusion. If you’re a textile maker and would like to see your products featured, follow The Fiber Studio on Instagram and stay posted for the next theme announcement.